POABS is a multi-faceted business group, involved in infrastructure, plantations, & biotechnology. We have an admirable track record of conforming to the highest global benchmarks, while delivering environmentally sound, technologically viable, socially acceptable solutions in the construction industry, farming practices, and conserving biodiversity.
Established in 1962 as Poabsons, a civil contracting firm under the leadership of the Late Mr. P. A. Jacob, the firm experienced expansive growth over the next several decades, diversifying along the way and leaving a remarkable influence across different sectors. POABSONS was later renamed as POABS Group and is today one of the leading players in the crushing industry, plantations and biotechnology.
POABS business group has its headquarters in Thiruvalla, Kerala, India. With a legacy of over five decades, POABS Group has made its presence felt in various fields like Plantation, Biotechnology, Waste management, Infrastructure and Eco-tourism.
Business activities of the Poabs Group:
- Poabs Ready Mix & MSand: In 2006, POABS began the manufacture of Ready Mix Concrete
- Poabs Estates: Plantations, including bulk and branded tea, coffee, and spices for domestic and export markets
- Poabs Organic Products: Certified organic black and green tea, coffee, spices and honey
- Poabs Timber Business: The company began its timber business in the year of 1992
- Poabs Biotech: Manufacture of Organic Bio-Manure and Bio-Fertilizer which started in 1999
- Wood-based Industry and Furniture production
P. A. Jacob
P. A. Mathew